Saturday, January 15, 2005

Sukothai again

This morning I took the bus to Sukothai. The ride took a bit longer than I anticipated, 7 hours in total. But I got there eventually. This time I stay at the J&J-guesthouse. Somebody from the yoga course advised me to come here. And it appears to be a nice guesthouse. The owner is belgian too, from Brugge. And that's way they have delicious croissants and Brioches on the menu, mmm
The last time I was in Sukothai, I was here with my parents, and I was sick. Let's hope that I will get to the old city this time so I can see the ruins ...


Vanmorgenvroeg heb de bus genomen naar Sukothai. De rit duurde wel ietsje langer dan ik had verwacht, 7 uur in totaal. Maar ik ben er dan toch geraakt. Deze keer logeer ik in J&J-guesthouse. Die was me aangeraden door iemand uit mijn yogalessen. En 't blijkt ook wel een mooie guesthouse te zijn. De eigenaar is ook een Belg, uit Brugge. En dat heeft als gevolg dat ze heerlijke croissants en briochen op de menukaart hebben staan, mmm.
Vorige keer toen ik hier was met mijn ouders, was ik ziek, laten we hopen dat ik deze keer wel tot in de oude stad geraak en de ruines kan zien ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home