Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The end


Here I am, my last day in Thailand. Not months, weeks or days are left, only a few hours. The last week I didn't do much anymore. I walked around and I shopped. And now I'm ready. My backpack is almost packed, with a lot of new clothes, and a lot of good memories ...
Tomorrow I'm home again.


Hier zit ik dan, de laatste dag in Thailand. Geen maanden, weken, dagen schieten er nog over, alleen nog maar enkel uurtjes. De laatste week heb ik niet zo heel veel meer gedaan. Nog wat zitten rondlopen en shoppen. En nu ben ik klaar. Mijn rugzak is zo goed als gepakt, met hoop nieuwe kleren en nog veel meer herinneringen...
Morgen ben ik terug thuis.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. Found your blog while searching for more information at yahoo about this post. Your blog has quite a lot of interesting thoughts. Keep up the good work, Ine Beerten.

Cheers,
thailand visa

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, eine super Seite haben Sie da! Werde auch in Zunkunft mal wieder reinschauen.
Meine Webseite beschäftigt sich mit dem Thema job physician .Außerdem habe ich kürzlich zu dem Thema ##KEYWORD## hinzugefügt.

Schauen Sie doch mal vorbei.

8:58 AM  
Blogger htroika said...

Wow, what an experience! A valuable one..
Anyway, I was hoping I could catch some experience on Hua Hin. I am truly amazed by the hotels and would like to know on where to hang out, et cetera. Would love to visit there.

Regards,
-mr.ular-
http://southeastasia-travel.blogspot.com

8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice article and beautiful pictures. It is interesting that you publish everything in both languages Dutch and English. I also live in Belgium and my native tongue is Dutch

Tip : promote your blog in http://www.piecelibrary.com/ by writing an article there and make a link to your blog in the bylink. Your blog will attract more visitors.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lijkt me zo relaxed, mediteren in Thailand!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home