Friday, December 10, 2004

Yoga

Yesterday I arrived in Nongkai. I came back to do a 7-day intensive yoga course, and today we started. Every morning we start at seven, untill nine or nine thirty. and then again from three to six or seven. We just finished the first morning session. It was nice, we have a good group, 6 people, a few beginners and some more advanced ones ... This morning we learned to watch our breath. I'm curious how the afternoon session will be.

Gisterenmorgen ben ik in Nongkai aangekomen. Ik ben naar hier gekomen om een 7-daagse cursus yoga te doen en vandaag zijn we er mee begonnen. Elke morgen om 7 uur beginnen de lessen tot een uur of 9 of half 10 en dan opnieuw van 3 tot 6 of 7. We hebben juist de eerste ochtendsessie achter de rug. Het was best wel tof, we hebben een goeie groep, 6 mensen, enkele beginners zoals ik en enkele ietsje verder gevorderden ... Vanochtend hebben we vooral op de ademhaling leren letten. Ik ben benieuwd hoe 't namiddag zal zijn.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 6 Major Types of Yoga We have thoroughly examined mixed gender nude yoga in san diego to take the guesswork out of it.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoga Emotional Benefits Using the omgirl yoga clothes techniques we have uncovered to treat emotions.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking out blogs, and thought I would just stop and read yours since we have some of the same interests. Some ideas are a little much and some are right on. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam I DON'T but if they don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great yoga information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... Thank you.bikram yoga safe

bikram yoga safe

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking out blogs, and thought I would stop and read yours since we have some of the same interests and ideas. Some ideas are a little much and some are right on. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam I DON'T but if they don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great wedding information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... I also have some of the most informative sites on yoga and baby gifts and baby showers. Hope you enjoy. Thank you.yoga poses for asthma

yoga poses for asthma

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking out blogs and thought I would stop and read yours since we have some of the same interests and ideas. Some of the ideas are a little much and some are right on. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam ( I DON'T ) but if you don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great wedding information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... I also have some of the most informative sites on yoga and baby gifts and baby showers. Hope you enjoy Thank you for your time.bikram yoga in fresno california

bikram yoga in fresno california

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey your blog is awesome,
My site is awesome too... it's all about basic yoga. You should check it out at basic yoga

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home