Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Kao Yai National Park

The last camp is finished. And four of us went to Kao Yai National Park. I don't feel that great, I'm ill. Yesterday we went to see a movie and the airconditioning was way too cold. So now my throat hurts.
We arrived late ate night, but just in time to stay at the dorms, where there are no beds, they only rent out these very thin mats.


Het laatste kamp is achter de rug. En we zijn met 4 man naar Kao Yai National Park getrokken.
Ik voel me een beetje ziekskes. We zijn gisteren naar een film gaan kijken en de airco stond er veel te koud, met als gevolg dat ik nu keelpijn heb.
We zijn laat op de avond in het park aangekomen, net op tijd om nog te kunnen logeren in de slaapzalen, waar er geen bedden zijn, superdunne matjes zijn er wel te huur.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have come in search of information. I was told that blogs have some of the best and most relevent information for any given subject. Mine happens to be a horse gift website that has anything from jewelry to horse tack. So I am looking for new products and information based on yoga basic poses to offer my customers and possibly some good marketing ideas for my website. I also have a blog but with the websites that I have and all the work involved in keeping several of them going and updating blogs I am at best posting once a month.

I have enjoyed your blog and am thankfull to be able to sort of pick your brain without actually bothering you.

I want to grow and build my website to be the best and know I have much to learn and fix to even come close.

I have been online for 8 months now so yes we are very young.

We have taken what we love and have turned it into a business.
I hope you come by to visit. I am not trying to sale you anything but would love to here if you have any ideas.

Thank you for your time.
yoga basic poses

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home